Hacer clic en la imagen para descargar esta partitura gratuita en PDF
Recomiende este sitio
si lo aprecia.
Canciones tradicionales en Facebook
LETRAS DE LA CANCIÓN
The streets of Laredo
1. As I walked out in the streets of Laredo
As I walked out in Laredo one day,
I spied a young cowboy all wrapped in white linen,
All wraped in white linen, and cold as the day.
2. I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy,
These words he did say as I boldly walked by.
Come sit down beside me and hear my sad story,
I'm shot in the breast and I know I must die.
3. It was once in the saddle I used to go dashing,
Once in the saddle I used to go gay.
First down to Rosie's and then to the card-house.
Got shot in the breast and I'm dying today.
4. Get sixteen gamblers to carry my coffin,
Let six jolly cowboys come sing me a song.
Take me to the graveyard and lay the sod o'er me.
For I'm a young cowboy and I know I've done wrong.
5. Oh, beat the drum slowly and play the fife lowly,
Play the dead march as you carry my pall,
Put brunches of roses all over my coffin,
Roses to deaden the colds as they fall.